Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alexandra91 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Problem? With nipples piercing
    I had my nipples pierced in dec 12. 2011 n I changed from a curved brabell to a straight one 4 1/2 months later and before I changed them I had a bump in the end of both of them bit they went a way now that I changed them they back but look a little weird why is that? I do not have any kind of pain ay all.
    Jrown1357 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra91 View Post
    I had my nipples pierced in dec 12. 2011 n I changed from a curved brabell to a straight one 4 1/2 months later and before I changed them I had a bump in the end of both of them bit they went a way now that I changed them they back but look a little weird why is that? I do not have any kind of pain ay all.
    That is a keloid they will most of the time go away, make sure your jewelry is surcical stainless steel so that it is not due to an allergic reaction

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

When I squeeze my nipples just a little bit of white stuff comes out of my nipples? [ 1 Answers ]

They hurt all the time I want to cry when I squeezed them but my boyfrined told me to

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a monroe piercing in the place of a regular piercing?

Monroe piercing problem ! [ 0 Answers ]

I got my monroe pierced 4 1/2 months ago . When I take it out to clean it and put it back in it hurts really bad ! It has never been out longer than a couple minutes. But its like its been out for days and I have to puch it back through . I know its not infected or anything and its not red its just...

Tongue piercing problem [ 0 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced about a month ago. Under my tongue around my ring, I see like extra white skin around the hole. Tongue is still a little sore when pressure is applied to it. Is this normal? Hw long will it last?

View more questions Search