Accumulated depreciation is what type of adjustment:lassified as an expense
    Accumulated depreciation is what type of adjustment
    a. Accrued Revenues
    b. Accrued Expense
    c. Unearned Revenues
    d. Prepaid expenses

Check out some similar questions!

Accumulated Depreciation and Depreciation Expense [ 10 Answers ]

I have accumulated depreciation and depreciation expense. Do they go together on the Asset side of the balance sheet? My balance sheet is not balancing! The accumulated depreciation is subtracted from the assets on my balance sheet. If I add the depreciation expense to the assets, my balance...

Depreciation Expense and Accumulated Depreciation are classified,respectively, as: [ 3 Answers ]

Depreciation Expense and Accumulated Depreciation are classified,respectively, as: a. expense, contra asset b. asset, contra liability c. revenues, asset d. contra assest, expense I think it is A

Depreciation Expense & Accumulated Depreciation HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

At the beginning of 2008, Lehman Company acquired equipment costing $90,000. It was estimated that this equipment would have a useful life of 6 years and a residual value of $9,000 at the time. The straight-line method of depreciation was considered the most appropriate to use with this type of...

Would I record a period's depreciation expense by a depreciation expense and a accumu [ 1 Answers ]

To record this period's depreciation expense . Would this be close Depreciation expense... 38,217 Accumulate depreciation... 38,217

Depreciation Expense and Accumulated Depreciation are classified, respectively, as [ 2 Answers ]

Depreciation Expense and Accumulated Depreciation are classified, respectively, as

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.