Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jham_lindow Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Want Video Converter <(FREE)>
    I need a program that will convert a .mp4 to a .avi at least, and it obviously has to be free, cause I can't pay for it and the person I am working with won't pay for it cause it will come from his pocket (and that I am an intern). If possible, I would love to have the converter that can go from one of many formats to any other format.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a free PDF converter... [ 6 Answers ]

Does any one know of a free PDF to WORD or HTML converter... Preferably free? Thanks...

Power Converter for Welder [ 2 Answers ]

I do not have any 220 Outlets in my house. Got a welder with a 115v or 230v input. I'm set up for 110 outlets but would like to switch to the 230 input. Considering purchasing on of those transformers that plugs into a 110 and converts to 220. Got a 42 Amp draw on the welder and a max 5000W on...

DVD Converter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am in search of free software to convert DVD to mpeg, that or other video formats. Can anybody please tell me where the software will be available? -Kishore

DVD to MP3 converter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want a good DVD to MP3 converter. Please send me a link

Free Video Clips wanted please. [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi everybody, I am quest of video clips that can be used for titling my videos. They should have a lot of graphics like autumn effect and so on. Can anyone suggest me a site where I can get some videos of this sort. Regards, Krishna, India.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search