Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123kays Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Keep feeling sick in stomach and can't eat food - what's wrong?
    Why do I keep feeling sick from the moment I wake up to the minute I go to bed? I've felt really rubbish for the last 3 days its like a turning feeling in my stomach I don't know weather I'm hungry or not but when I do it I get full straight away after 2 bites then feel really sick and be sick. The smell of food and the look really puts me off.. please can someone tell me what's wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Am I pregnant, I've been bloated, full stomach, no appetite, uneasy stomach feeling. [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4weeks ago, the next day I took the pill. The next week I was fatigue, bloated constantly, and a full stomach feeling with slight and shard cramps. This week I've been having slight shard chest pains. I was due for my period last the 12th, the beginning of...

After intercource feeling sick stomach [ 1 Answers ]

After intercource feeling sick stomach

My dog will not eat his food unless I add a hard cooked egg to eat is that Ok [ 7 Answers ]

My dog will not eat his dog food (Beneiful healthy weight) He is approx 18 lbs I have tried everything Now I finally got a flat plate put his dog food and other little flavors added olive oil a touch he nibbles but when I add a hard cooked egg he eat it all. Is it healthy for a dog to have a...

Being sick but not food.. Can't eat or drink. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I was just wondering if there is anybody who may know what is wrong with my partner. Yesterday he had 1 bite of a burger then he had to run to the toilet to be sick and after felt hot. He was feeling fine before then. The thing is he's not actually throwing his food up. Its hard to explain...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.