Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrstle197 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Pass EtG in 554 hrs
    Dr. Bill I drank 3 beers, and 1 shot of whiskey from 3pm-4pm on Thursday. Then 3 cranberry and vodkas, and 3 glasses of wine and a half shot of vodka on Friday starting at 12 am and ending at 3am. I ran 4 miles on Friday before I drank, 7 miles on sat and did 1 hr in the gym. Then 4 miles on Sunday then an hr in the gym. Took an EtG on Monday morning will I pass? I am 6'2 204 lbs I have passed an EtG in 55 hrs after 11+ drinks on more then one occasion, but I am still nervous.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2012, 09:36 AM
    The best predictor of EtG elimination is past experience. That is because each individual 1) metabolizes alcohol at a different rate and EtG is a direct metabolite of alcohol, and 2) the amount of EtG produced per unit of alcohol varies widely from one individual to another.

If you have a history of being EtG clear after 55 hours following 11 drinks, then it would seem likely that you would experience similar results at lesser intake. EtG isn't cumulative and each episode you note follows and independent timeline.

In each of the instances that you refer to you are pushing the limits of this test. You are venturing into a time zone where many positives do result (leastwise in the published research).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test 44 hrs after last drink,I had 2 beers and the night prior 9 [ 19 Answers ]

At around 9 maybe 10 pm the first night started drinking till around midnight and stopped went home slept it off then the next day consumed 2 beers at my cousins and stopped at around 6pm I then had a drug test Tuesday at 2pm I am wondering if I will be OK for the EtG cutoff,I drank tons of water...

Drank heavily about 73 hrs ago - will I pass the EtG test? [ 17 Answers ]

I am 5'4", 120 lbs. Very high metabolism. I drank about 5 coors lights and almost a bottle of red wine on Thursday night until approx. 2 am, then woke up at 7 am on Friday and continued to drink about 4 more coors lights until approx. 11 am or noon. I then finalized with about 1/2 shot of vodka at...

Will 130 lb in shape female pass ETG 70 hrs after last drink (5 beers 2 shots)? [ 1 Answers ]

Will 130 lb in-shape female pass ETG 70 hrs after last drink (5 beers 2 shots)?

Can I pass an EtG test after about 30 hrs from my last drink? [ 6 Answers ]

I literally had one average whiskey and coke ( maybe a shot or shot and 1/2 of cheap whiskey) about 24 hrs ago. I wasn't aware and had never even heard of this test until my attorney told me about it. Apparently I am going to have to take this EtG test in the morning, along with some others I am...

Will I pass EtG in 59 hrs? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 5'2 145lbs female. I drank 3 drinks/shots of hennessy between 10pm Friday and 130am early Saturday morning. I'm assuming my bac was at zero around 9am Saturday morning at the latest. I'm not a heavy drinker but can handle liquor well and have not drank prior to that in 2 weeks. Took an EtG test...

View more questions Search