Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atticus1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 07:43 AM
    Homelite Electric Lawn Mower
    Our Homelite Electric Lawn Mower is not charging. When initially plugged in,
    The charger showed one green light and one red light. It is supposed to take 15 hours, but it has been more than a whole day and it's still not showing two green lights. Is the charger bad or do we need a new mower battery?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 2, 2012, 09:08 AM
    I'm going to guess it's the battery... how old is this?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 2, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Rechargeable batteries do go bad but we need to see if your charger is working. Remove the battery and put two test leads on the charger probes, be sure to use a tester designed for your voltage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Electric Lawn Mower Switch wiring? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a MTD Model # 185-387-129 electric lawn mower... The wires going from the power switch to the motor became unattached. The switch has 6 terminals, two rows of three. A black wire that is attached to the external socket is attached to the top? Left terminal. The wire that...

Broken electric lawn mower belt [ 9 Answers ]

I have an old Craftsman electric mower. I do not know model number, but it is 12 amp and 18 inch deck (with 2 blades not 1). It is a push mower, not self-propelled and it is side discharge. I snapped a belt (which drives one of the blades) and cannot get a replacement. The belt has the...

12amp Homelite Electric Lawn Mower [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I was "happily" cutting my grass when it just stopped. I heard a sound (maybe a belt slipping if that exists) as it wound down to nothing. I have checked the cord, tried another cord, checked the circuit breaker and spun the blade around. When I spin the blade around I hear a clicking...

View more questions Search