Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehetery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 10:21 PM
    Liquid light brown bad smell discharge
    April 6th I had an abortion.april 8th I started birth control.I bled normally for a couple weeks like they said I would.now I have a light brown bad smell discharge. I also have spotting.. but that's probably from the birth control.I've already been treated for chlamydia. I have no other symptoms.
    monicag8 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 12:38 AM
    The brown discharge might be a side-affect to the bleeding you have been experiencing. Try drinking a load of water, and then see if active urination clears the discharge up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light brown discharge [ 0 Answers ]

I am two weeks late and I have noticed a light brown discharge there is no smell to it and I have no pain could I be in the early stages of pregnancy.

Light brown discharge and light bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I am 20yrs and is in serious needv of help. I have had an abnormal cycle for about 3 months when I've been having a normal cycle for 7yrs. In July my cycle was 2 weeks late, August there was no cycle, and September 2weels late and now I'm having a light brown discharge and light bleeding when I...

Brown liquid not like discharge [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have been to the doctors with very sore nether regions, bleeding from the skin around my vagina not from inside, abdominal pain mainly on the left lower down at front and sudden severe incontinence She said I had a urine infeciton and possibly thush (dispite the lack of discharge) and I...

Brown discharge on and off two days, light pink spotting a few days, now light brown [ 7 Answers ]

OK, I was due for my next depo January 3rd at the latest and didn't get it, so I have been detoxing since. Well I thought I was getting my first period on February 13th when all this started. From day one the bleeding didn't look right the color was just off it was more brownish black with a hint...

View more questions Search