Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annkasper22 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Is there any form of symbolism or metaphors used in the Jeebs loses his head scene on
    I need to know if there is any form of symbolism or metaphors uses in the pawn shop scene of men in black where Jeebs loses his head. I am unable to see the use of either and need help!

Check out some similar questions!

Macbeth Metaphors [ 6 Answers ]

In Scene 2, Macbeth describes his surroundings by saying, "Light thickens, and the crow / Makes wing to th' rooky wood." How can these remarks also be seen as a metaphorical commentary on the events of the play?

I have this scene in my head, but don't know the movie! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I guess on TV there was this movie, it was like a real people movie. It had this blanket or sheet that formed a face of a person and made funny noises. They were all in this big house, I don't know if that's clear or not but I want some help trying to find it. Thanks! :confused:

Filling W4 Form - Head of household [ 1 Answers ]

I am here in US on H1 and my wife on H4. I think I am a resident alien. What should be the score for Head of Household, I support my wife financially i.e. she is my dependent. What would be the score on line H for my case on form W4 ? Thanks,

Symbolism thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... can plzz sum1 tell me what is a good thesis statement if I'm wriring about symbolism... just good examples of thesis statement... plzz

Essay on symbolism [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... I need help to make a thesis statement of an essay I'm writing... it's on the symbolism in the movie Dead Poet's society(movie)... I'm actually writing mostly about settings and characters depicted in the movie... like they symbolize freedom, religious things etc... also, if anyone can find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.