Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lance_7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Anime shown on Sci-fi channel in the 90's
    Looking for 3 or 4 series/movies that I really would like to watch again. I have my hunches, but I wanted to know if anyone had any definite clarification:

1) There is a scene where it is snowing furiously and there is a man dressed in a brown cowl looking down at the camera. I think the main character had passed out and this guy was looking down at the main character. I also remember that there was the main character and 2 other people. They went into this building and there was a fight between the group. One person in the group had transformed into this big robot killing machine.

I'm fairly certain this is something in Galaxy Express 999, because the first guy reminds me a lot of Captain Harlock. Plus the fact that people can trade their physical bodies for machines.

2) There is a scene where a girl(android?) sticks a electronic jack into herself and gets absorbed by the jack.

I'm thinking this one is Ghost in the Shell or Key the Metal Idol.

3) There is a scene where it looks like a guy is falling down onto the face of the earth. I think this was something more mature-geared, because I remember my older brother at the time changing the channel before much of the movie was shown.

The only thing I can think of would be Tenchi Muyo.

This may be related to the same movie as #1, but I remember that in another scene, the main character was in trouble with enemies on a grassy plain and out of no where the Arcadia appears and saves him. You later see Captain Harlock giving him is trademark two finger salute. I think the main character was near a tomb stone.

Thanks for any input.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Looking for a sci fi anime in the early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I woke up early 5 in the morning and the channel sci fi and anime hour. The show had a character who's body was transformed into some body suit that was some kind of weapon. I remember the final scene, this bio weaponed guy ran through rough terrain to get to the final boss. ...

Name of Sci-Fi movie shown on TNT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys I looking for a science fiction move in which an automated house takes over its residents this movie was shown on movive channel "TNT" years back I would be really grateful if some one helps. Regards Delta

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.