Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jquintana89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 12:23 PM
    I don't know what else to do
    My daughter has an infection inside her right nostril and the smell is really strong... My daughter is 2 years old. She was born 24 weeks premature so she had been on breathing tubes in her nose for 3 1/2 months which collasp her nose. (no bridge) I have gone to the emergancy room, to her doctor and to the ent. She has been on 4 different antibiotics. The last one she was on killed the smell while on the anitbiotic, but as soon as the antibiotic was finished it came back. I went to the ent on Monday and they prescribed her another antibiotic and nothing is working. There is discarge coming out that is irritating her skin. Idk what else to do, I hate to see her in pain and suffering with that smell... can someone help me with what to do next. Thank you >email address removed<
    michaelslife Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2012, 10:13 PM
    I would go to a more advanced hospital or at least a different one. Sometimes it takes a second opinion. I hope your daughter feels better good luck god bless
    jquintana89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 06:47 AM
    I have gone to 2 different hospital. They all seem to say it will get better on its own but it has been a month and nothing. I leave to Florida on may 9th I might check the children hospital there. Thank you
    Danielle Wright Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2012, 02:45 AM
    I will keep you in my prayers how is your daughter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search