Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marti12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2012, 09:15 AM
    I am in a relationship but I loved another girl??
    Currently I am in a relationship which lasted for four years, even I was on my way to get engaged. She has graduated with a degree but she didn't got any job, I am the one helping her.I want to have a baby, but she don't seem to give me that... that real disappoints me.
    A week a go I have gone a visit to my home town and I met a girl, and I liked her... she also told me that she likes me... now I am so into the new girl... am so confused what shall I do? I need your usual advice guys...
    farfellow Posts: 47, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Is she willing to give a baby? Does she have a job? Is she everything your girlfriend isn't? Do you still love your girlfriend?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 02:28 AM
    How in the world do you expect to want be a father by one girl and you're hooked on another so quickly? It's a good thing she has not gotten pregnant by you.
    Leave the first girl alone. I don't think you know what or who you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with a girl who loved someone else [ 3 Answers ]

I am in love with a girl who loved someone else. But that guy is already in a relation with another girl. But she still can't let go off that guy and says he is the only one she ever loved, do you think I should tell her how I feel about her? She is a great friend of mine and she considers me the...

How to move on from the only girl you truly loved ? [ 4 Answers ]

I was a easy going carefree guy once upon a time. Then I fall in love and everything just changed. It was love at first sight. I still remember the day she turned and smiled at me. It was a magical moment. Time seemed to froze at that moment and it was like I clicked a photograph of that instant in...

Girlfriend of 2 years told she loved me but out of nowhere doesn't want relationship? [ 15 Answers ]

Well we could both honestly tell anyone that we were the happiest we have ever been being with each other we weren't only dating we were best friends, everything seemed perfect I'm still in college she just got full time job so we saw each other just enough and were still free to do what we wanted....

I loved this girl and considered her to be the one [ 12 Answers ]

So me and my exgf were dating for about a 1.5 years. I am 21 and she is a year younger. She came to college with a boyfriend and then got dumped over thanksgiving and then we started datin in feb. well we had so much fun and excitement together till about augest when she got an MIP. We finished up...

View more questions Search