Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abdiqadir32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 10:06 PM
    If your mother ask you to divorce your. In Islamic
    And. The reason mum told me to divorce is. We having miss understanding and problem year n half ,and my wife is she not stopping the problem I would like make this questions private thank bottomline I am. Not sure if she gone change for me and stop abuise swaering.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2012, 08:59 PM
    You can't ask any question as privet on this website, the best thing will be to talk to your Imam, why would your mom tell you to divorce your wife she is you wife not hers, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islamic divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Respected sir. As salaam-o-alykum. My question is Marriage time my parents did not gave me flat and car(as jahaiz),because they can't affoard. Before marriage my inlaws said to my parents... we don't need any thing as jahaiz(doori). But after marriage my in-laws start tourchering me (...

What should I do with my Mother in a situation like this in Islamic way? [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 18 year old boy. I read in college. We are only 3 members in our family me my father and my Mother.My mother had and having some illegal relations with different persons .when was in class seven she left us and went to her illegal partner( she also had some other relations before) but in 6...

Islamic divorce please please help? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, 2 years ago I married from pakistan, mu husbands spouse visa was refused and things went wrong from there.. disputes and family problems had started.. and from then I have found out that he married me for other resason.. whichwere my father s property . Plots etc in pakistan.. and alos wanted...

Islamic divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Salam. I am married to a man in UK for last 2 years, and I live in US and was planning to move to UK. My husband is a very religious man, our marriage was not legal however we had nikkah over phone and later signed a nikkah paper. He was changing for last three months and as I was scheduled to go...

View more questions Search