Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krasivasmuk0829 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Abiding the schengen law
    I overstayed here in italy because my dad was sick. Now I'm illegal here in italy. I'm planning to go back to my home country. So by staying illegal here in italy does it means that I'm just only ban to come in italy or all schengen area?

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to travel to any country within a Schengen area with a Schengen visa? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir or madam, I live in Ukraine and thinking of a tour to countries that belong to the Schengen area. I haven't been to Europe yet. First of all, I`d like to know if it is possible to travel to ANY Europe country during the legal performance of my Shengen visa? If it is possible please...

Law about Schengen visa [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir or madam, I am thinking to go to England in a few days.One reason why I go to England is that I am already in Schengen countries for 3 months this time. First of all,I have travelled and worked (as a volunteer) in Europe for 2 years.During I travelled,some friends told me that...

Queder supports schengen visa law? [ 1 Answers ]

If I can travell in european union countries can I travell to equder too

The adoptive parents aren't abiding by the agreement [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was abused by an ex boyfriend nearly 3 years ago. I was accused and placed in jail for 8 months before my name was cleared. During the time I had two choices: adoption or foster care. After talking to her father's family, who assured me visitation rights and eventual overnight visits, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.