Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Can shia girl married with sunni boy?
    If boy didn't,t she's shia and he proposed her to marry as juts he liked her but she ignored it and then she realized that the boy who want to marry me he's just like a who she wants so then they gave the chance to start there relation ship but thy didn't marry as they afraid that there parents were not accepted their relation and thy both love each other and want to marrhyy but if their parents accepted it their relation ship shia girl want two things first one is that if am want to be go majlis so no body stop me and second one is were children must be shia... But boy accepted it only one and another one that their children should be shia they against and said were children are not shia and not sunni they are only called muslim and believed in one god and prays only allah not toh believe in casttt
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2012, 01:26 PM
    The Shia and the Sunni do not accept each other as Muslim, They both claim they are right and the other one is wrong. I see no way that the parents will agree, they will have to marry without parents permission.
    abu yousef Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 02:09 PM
    I have the same situation I love my girlfriend we have great relationship is all halal between us we don’t have physical relationship and we no her parents won't accept me because am not shia but she is
    Am just Muslim I don’t believe there is any difference and she don’t to but we know the her parents will never ever accept me and my girlfriend she will never marry me without her parents’ permission and I won't ever leave her and she don’t want to leave me either please people lets stop this shia and sunni we all muslim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can A sunni Boy marry shia girl [ 14 Answers ]

Hi Sir, Is there any religios bindation about "Can a sunni Boy marry shia girl"

I have a question about shia and sunni shia are Muslims? And sunni can marrywith shia [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question about shia and sunni shia are Muslims? And sunni can marry with shia?

Can a sunni girl marry a shia boy? [ 0 Answers ]

Can a sunni girl marry shia ismailis boy

I am a sunni boy and I want to marry shia girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sunni boy and I want to marry shia girl , can we?

Can a sunni girl marry a shai boy ? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me because I am confused and I need an authentic answer for this question...

View more questions Search