Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandapoor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Cinemax Friday After Dark 80s
    I saw a movie in the mid to late 80's in Cineax. It was late at night. All I can remember is cheerleaders that are in the woods. Not sure if it's a camp or they broke down but while walking in the woods they find and alter I think and have sex with an invisable entity. It was hot but I can't remember the name. Anyone able to help?

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a Cinemax After Dark movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie from the late 90's/early 2000's, but I can't think of the title. There were two female friends who are bored with their relationships and decide to watch each other masturbate. I remember it started in one of their homes, as a pool boy was outside cleaning the pool. Later on...

Cinemax after dark movies [ 0 Answers ]

Movie in the 90's where man cuts off cable to go into home and seduce the wife while the husband watches TV?

Cinemax after dark movies [ 2 Answers ]

I was trying to recall the name of an after dark movie I saw a few years back where a blonde ends up seducing an entire famliy... the father, mother and son. I think I remember a scene on a pool table

Cinemax after dark [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a Cinemax After Dark movie - possibly late 80's or early 90's, that goes something like this: Set in the English countryside in the 1800's, it starts with a pregnant servant girl leaving the house and passing the new servant girl just arriving. The older man in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.