Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shiggles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 11:21 PM
    Mamenori or Soybean paper
    I'm looking for a recipe to make/create Mamenori or soybean paper at home from scratch. I've scoured the web and haven't been able to find anything about the process. If anyone could shed some light on this subject, I'd be eternally grateful, no matter how difficult the process might be. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

~Ryan

Check out some similar questions!

What happens when divorce paper are different dates an paper [ 1 Answers ]

Lived with a guy who married an other woman while still with me never left my home then he had to show his divorice papers he didn't want me to see them when I did it was for an month an year, then he was told to bring in the real one which took his wife still married to sent him another one dated...

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

LexmarkX6570 Paper jam display with no paper jam [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I cannot get the paper jam error to clear - I have unplugged the printer, rebooted by laptop and still the error keeps appearing. There is no paper in the machine and the path is clear of any paper. Any assistance would be very helpful! Thank you.

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.