Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayyyxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Kids show 80's or 90's
    Hey there

So I'm trying to remember either one or two shows. One, I can swear mark summers is in (host of double dare) but none of the sites related to him have any kids shows. This show that I'm trying to remember is about shapes and colors . It had I think 3 people in it, and one of the lines was "change this _____ back to blue!" and the shape would change. I want to say it was located in a city or somewhere with tall buildings. It was like the real actors standing in front of a blue or green screen and the shape would appear by their head to change the color type thing. I remmeber it talking about squares, rectangles and circles, especially the circles because it would change colors.

The other kids movie that I'm trying to remember, took place in a bedroom of some sort. There was like a talking moon I want to say, and then there was this robot. He danced to the song material girl by madonna I believe. I could be wrong but that's me trying to piece it together. I want to say it was a red bedroom, and the moon had a persons face on it.

If anyone can figure out one of this educational shows it would help so much. I've been trying to find these shows on the internet and nothing is coming up. I've been searching for years !

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Kids TV show 80's or 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a kids TV show from the late 80's early 90's, I believe it's canadian. There is a young girl and two guys, and I think the two guys live together on the top floor on a brick apartment building. The opening scene is the young girl driving a bicycle to the apartment and walking...

Kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one [ 4 Answers ]

It's a kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one I was young and don't remember much about it but there was three and the paly the guitars and stuff but it was a kid show if anyone could tell me I would be so happy I've wanted to no since I stopped...

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

80's/90's kids show [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a television show that was on either in the late 80's or early 90's. All I remember is that there was a talking moose on the wall behind the counter of a store? And the wood was dark brown... it's weird but that is all I can remember and it is driving me crazy.

What is the name of the kids show from the 80's /90's [ 3 Answers ]

It was a show about charcter's working at the circus. The charcter were people dressed up like animal/puppets and the cat was always in trouble and getting into stuff. The monkey/ape sold and collected tickets at the front booth. I can't think of the name of the show and can't remember much more...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.