Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiekrazi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Need girl advice.. Or a adult female would probably explain to me better
    Ok is it normal to have a really small "hole"? I am a virgin and I've tried putting in a tampon but it hurts to bad and I can barely get it in... Is there something wrong with me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 17, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Your age, if you are very young, may have something to do with it. When inserting a tampon, there is a certain way to do it, so please read the instructions carefully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult female boxer too thin [ 11 Answers ]

I have a four year old boxer and I feed her twice a day pedigree chum I give her three cans and two cups of nuts in the evening and two cans in the morning which she eats but will pick out the nuts of the evening meal and only eats a third of it if that she is thinner now thAn she was a month ago I...

Advice on how to explain this [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so many of you know, my husband has mental retardation. While helping my second grader with her homework, we were discussing adding an S or an 'ES' at the end of words to make plural. Ayla had no trouble remembering which few words had NO plural change. Like sheep, cattle, deer, etc. ...

Is it possible to do a nikah of an adult girl (18 years Old) with a non adult boy (04 [ 0 Answers ]

Is it possible to do a nikah of an adult girl (18 years Old) with a non adult boy (04 Years Old) ? If somebody do, then this nikah is valid or not?

I found a black adult female dog but I'm not sure about her breed [ 7 Answers ]

I found a female, adult, black with white touches (on chest and some paws), CURLY haired, very small in size, about 10in high weighs about 10lbs or less, adorable face (not snouty like a poodle) but I don't know what breed she is. She looks like a Bichon Frisee but I understand they don't come in...

View more questions Search