Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fmb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 02:49 AM
    My brothers friend told me he trusts me and I think he likes me
    My brothers friend told me a secret and that he trusts me with it and I think he likes me what signs should look out for??
    Balarasara Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2012, 10:24 AM
    I think maybe he just wants some one to tell and probably trust you because you're his friend's sis,also it is possible that he likes you,remember to never come up and ask,wait for him to tell you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He knows I like him and he told me he likes me so why won't he ask me out? [ 5 Answers ]

Edited and moved to its own thread This guy told me that he likes me But then one day I was messing around and saying " clearly you didnt wanna talk to me" So he's like Okay lets clear things up, clearly obvious that I like you snf I enjoy talking to you, but your going to be like I Don't...

My girlfriend told me she likes my best friend a little bit! [ 2 Answers ]

Well, yeah. I've known her for 3 years now (we're both 13) and she says that she loves me. Whenever we're alone we hug and stuff, and recently she's been wanting me to touch her in... "certain places" if you know what I mean... (even though we haven't kissed yet). But today she told me that kind...

He knows I like him and he told me he likes me so why won't he ask me out? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this guy I like, and I was texting my friend about him, and she said that he likes me, and asked me if I like him, and I said yes. Then I found out that he had her phone. He texts me the next day, and ask me if I like him and I said kind of. He said he likes me too. So why won't he ask me...

My sister's friend told me that my ex-boyfriend still likes me, what should I do. [ 3 Answers ]

I had to break up with my boyfriend because we had to go to different schools and I seen him before but my sister's friend told me that he wanted me to know that he still has feelings for me what should I do

He told me he likes me. But he has a girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

So I have liked this guy who sits beside me in one of my classes for a while. I kept flirting with him and I got along with him well and I started to REALLY like him... but then I found out he has a girlfriend, who goes to another school but she's going to transfer to our school in a month. That...

View more questions Search