Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niklanza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Feeling rejected
    I have been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and we see quite a bit of each other, he keeps saying we see too much of each other, so I said do you want to call it a day, he said no he loves me, but we haven't seen each other for a week now,but still speak on the phone everyday, can you tell me what he means by this?
    sweetface125071 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 06:02 PM
    I'm not a expert on this topic, however last time I checked this is cheating or a guilt factor of some type. I'm sure that you can not deal this situation any longer, so tell him how you feel. Tell him you need his affection and attention. If he really cares about you he will listen and change the situation. If he still argues the same objection as before, then he is not for you. A difference between a couple like this can mean a break up. MAybe he is not your type.
    mastone Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Did you see each other every day before this? I can only think of 2 possible answers for this. One is that maybe he does need some space. If you see each other everyday and he's saying that you are seeing each other too much, that could be an indication that he just needs some time alone or with his other friends. That doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't love you and want to be with you. The other option is that he thinks he wants to break up, but doesn't want to risk losing you in case the grass really isn't "greener on the other side".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Federal Tax Return rejected [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I e-filed my federal taxes & it was rejected. (married filing jointly) Below is the reason given to me. My wife is on H4 & doesn't have a SSN, she has a ITIN.

In-laws' Visa rejected please advise [ 1 Answers ]

My in laws visit visa B2 got rejected 2 days back - the interviewer did not look at any of the papers - all the interviewer asked was that how many children you have - they have 2 sons and both are in US - he outright rejected and said Better luck next time! - we are obviously planning to try again...

View more questions Search