Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kckat1570 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 01:25 AM
    The guy I like is in love with his cousin
    I have a crush on my best guy friend. He says he's in love with his cousin. He said they almost kissed and they were rubbing each others stuff. But I really like this guy and he says he realized it waas wrong and stopped and said oh sh*t but I really really like him and I wanted to be in his cousins spot.
    Balarasara Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2012, 02:39 PM
    There are lots of guys out there,he is not the only one you will ever like,also its not natural for him to love his cousin in that way and he will probably get over it,also tell him how you feel about him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my cousin. [ 8 Answers ]

I love my cousin but I don't know if she does or not. Can you help me? What should I do?

In love with my cousin [ 1 Answers ]

I AM in love with my cousin. I was invited by my aunt to live with her, which took me out of state, away from a dead marriage of years. I'm currently getting divorced. Last week, my cousins, my aunt's daughter, my age, and her youngest son came to visit. I had a crush on him when I was younger....

Friend is in love with cousin [ 6 Answers ]

My friend(20) is in love with her cousin brother(21)... they loves each other very much Her parents are not knowing this thing... in our community it is not allowed to do so... They have arrenged her marriage with one guy who is well settled and from good family. Now she is confused. Cousin...

View more questions Search