Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovealwayshurts Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
    My old crush likes me and We both are dating someone
    I used to Be obsessed with this guy from school and got in so much drama because of him. We never dated but we bothed liked each other. About a month ago we both stopped liking each other and now he has a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. The only problem is lately he is always staring at me in class and is always asking and giving advice about my relationship to the point where it's a little weird how much he cares. Also he try's to say hi to me at me every chance he gets. Yesterday he said hi to me at least twenty times. When we were in gym he asked me to be in his group when my boyfriend and his girlfriend are in the class. It was so awkward. When I got home my boyfriend texted me asking me if he liked me and I told him I don't know. Now I don't know what to do because I am starting to like him and the problem is I'm not exactly sure he likes me. I asked him how long he thought he thought he would last with his girlfriend and he said he hoped for awhile, but I could tell he was looking to see if I was upset and I kind of was. I just hope he couldn't tell. I still really like my boyfriend and he treats me so well, but now I just don't know what I should do. Does my old crush like me or is he just messing with me? And should I break up with my boyfriend? Help!
    Balarasara Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2012, 03:28 PM
    I'm just ten but I have had plenty of crushes,I think your old crush likes you again but you should explain to him that you have a boy friend and that you don't want to cheat on him,or you could just not have a boy friend at all if it makes you feel so confused,also don't try to ignor him,it will only make him feel bad,just make sure he understands that your already taken and that you can always be his friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My crush likes my best friend [ 14 Answers ]

My crush told my best friend that he liked her but she kept telling me that he liked me, which made me like him even more. She thinks I'm really mad at her because he likes her and not me, even though I kind of am but it would be stupid to get in a fight because of a guy. I don't know who to talk...

Best friends crush likes me [ 0 Answers ]

Well my Bezzie let's call her Alice. And the guy is joe. My best mate told me in year 7 she had never properly fancied a boy. I was really shocked because I had liked guys since reception. And then, at the start of year8 she told me she liked someone. I asked who and eventually she told me, and...

My crush likes my bestfriends [ 2 Answers ]

So this what after new year my crush ask my number and that's how it's started we text a lot almost everyday then he always ask me what does girls likes and I ask him why would you asked me and then he said he liked a girl the time he say that I have the feeling that I have no chance for him . ...

How to know if your crush likes you [ 3 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on a guy at school. His name is **** and he is really cute. I catch him looking at me all the time, but I'm not sure if he likes me.

How do I know that the boy I have a crush on likes me [ 9 Answers ]

There's this boy and I have A crush on him and I don't know if he likes me but I do know that he likes me as a friend

View more questions Search