Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ananthiips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 02:17 AM
    Pigmentation
    I am having PCOD Problem.. So I got Pigmentation in my Neck.. Please suggest the Cream to cure Pigmentation..

Check out some similar questions!

Pigmentation of the tongue [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've had pigmentation on my tongue for at least a decade (brown spots on the tip of my tongue and some on the side) they are not painful or bumpy. My dental hygenist said its normal in some people and its similar to having pigmentation on the face. However, she also told me to keep an eye on...

Skin pigmentation [ 1 Answers ]

I have dark spots on my cheeks (pigmentation) which was not so dark before but since one year it got darker after I've done fraxel laser for my face. What's the best cream to use for whitening the skin? Are there ant tablets that I can take to help me in that? Am 45Y old and I have kids. Thanks

Gums pigmentation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi , My gums are very dark due to heavy pigmentation since childhood. Is there any cure for this. I have heard about pigment theapry but does not have clear idea . Could u please provide some information about this Thanks

Pigmentation Treatment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Galz Has any of you used Fair&White products? I'm starting to get pigmentation and a friend from nigeria recommended Fair&White. Does it work?:) Regards Nthabi

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.