Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rain909 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2012, 07:46 PM
    I screwed up. Please help!
    I broke up with my boyfriend because I thought he cheated on me. There was this mark on his neck and it looked just like a hickey, and he cept telling me it was dry skin or a rash and I didn't believe him so I broke up with him but then the next day he had this rash all up his arm and neck. And I was wrong and now I want him back
    Rain909 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2012, 05:20 AM
    Last night he told me that he still has feelings for me but right after he said that he told me he asked his other ex to prom :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 06:35 AM
    This is a learning experience, you are so young that you don't realize trust if the most important thing in a relationship. He now knows you will drop him at the first issue and not stand by him and try to work things out.

Time to move on with a hard lesson learned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Screwed up! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, So there's this girl I like, and I am almost certain she likes me too, or at least she shows interest. We met a few weeks before, and been talking every few days, mostly casually with mild flirting. This one time, we were texting and flirting more than usual, so I decided to make my...

Got screwed over [ 29 Answers ]

All threads merged for the entire story Okay guys, I really need help here.. There's this guy I had been casually dating for about 3 months. We had one of those automatic, overwhelming chemistries right off the bat. It almost seemed like love at first sight. We've even talked about it...

I think I may have screwed up. [ 3 Answers ]

First off, so you don't have to ask, I'm a senior in high school. Sorry in advance that this is long, but also thanks in advance if you take the time to read it and give any advice. About two years ago, I was in love with a girl named Janelle. Apparently, she loved me too. Neither of...

I screwed up! [ 4 Answers ]

So I had a date on Saturday night (5th date). I made dinner for him and his friends (another couple). While I was making dinner I drank 3 glasses of wine. After dinner, we went out on the balcony (I sat on his lap)... AND... I passed out! It was 9:30PM. We were suppose to go out afterward. I...

I screwed up [ 3 Answers ]

Been a bad man, drunk and pushed the wife, spent night in jail, I chose an order of protection against me for a year to get help with my problems instead of jail, Will she ever come back now?

View more questions Search