Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyT1130 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 06:11 PM
    My elbows began to get sore and now I'm tingling from elbows down to my finger tips
    What does it mean when you elbows get sore and then you get tingling down to your finger tips
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:17 PM
    Something might be going on in your neck. Is there any pain or aching there?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:20 PM
    There are many things that could be going on. You could have a pinched nerve, you could have MS, your collar bone could have slipped, pinching the nerve between the collar bone and the rib, you could have had a stroke, you could just be sore because you overdid it, you could have bumped your elbow and hit a nerve, and the list goes on.

In other words. You'll have to see a doctor. We can only guess.
    LadyT1130 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I always have neck pain, if I sleep wrong or turn the wrong way. I have had 2 car accidents and they involved neck injury one in 1996 and the other in 2001
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:35 PM
    I would go to a good chiropractor who would work on my neck for a few sessions and then see if that helps.

**ADDED*** Before he works on you, he would take x-rays and possibly a cat scan or MRI of your neck. An MD would do that too.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 9, 2012, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyT1130 View Post
    i always have neck pain, if i sleep wrong or turn the wrong way. I have had 2 car accidents and they involved neck injury one in 1996 and the other in 2001
    Then the pain is most likely because of your neck issues. I've been there too. In fact, I can't feel my left arm at all. I haven't had any feeling in it for 16 years. In my case the collar bone slipped, and is pinching the nerve between the collar bone and the first rib. But I had to be tested for nerve damage, MS, and all the other things I mentioned to you, before I got a diagnosis. It took 2 years before I knew what was going on. Even though I now know, I have three options. I can live with it (and at times it's very painful), I can have an operation to remove the first rib (which is risky), or I can have the collar bone put back into place or shaved down (also risky).

The fact is, we can't tell you why you're feeling this pain. It took my doctors 2 years and many test to tell me what was going on. Trust me, this can't be solved via the internet. If it's really bothering you, you'll have to see a doctor.

Good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rough elbows.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi am 21 an I got very rouhg elbow and dark too... is there any remdey for this... help plzzzzz:(

Do penguins have elbows? [ 1 Answers ]

Do penguins have elbows? Serious question!

Too many 90 elbows in my line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am not a plumber and but am doing my own plumbing in my addition to my house. I have some concerns and you guys were really good with earlier question from a few days ago. I appreciate your help. I've included an image/drawing below of my plumbing drains for my addition to my house...

Sore finger and toe tips [ 1 Answers ]

The tips of my fingers around the nail area feel as if they have been hit with a hammer.there is no discolouration nor tingling.My big toes are also the same.

View more questions Search