Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breakdown57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Writing a program about random numbers
    1. Write a program that randomly generates a number between 50 and 100. Based off the number that is randomly generated, do the following: (25 points)

If the randomly generated number is 93 or greater, display: “Great job! You got an A!”
    If 85-92, display: “Not too shabby, we’ll take a B!”
    If 77-84, display: “Average is not good enough!”
    If 70-76, display: “Dude, you may want to try again!”
    If 69 or below, display: “Classic FAIL!”

2. Write a program that prompts the user to answer the question: What is your favorite school? The only answer they can provide is NCSU, UNC, DUKE, or ECU. Once they make their choice, display the corresponding statement with the chosen school. Ask the user if they want to choose another school and loop the question again until the user says no. (25 points)
    NCSU: “Pirate Wannabes!!”
    UNC: “First Place Losers!”
    DUKE: “Dark blue is better than light blue!”
    ECU: “Arrrrgghh!”

visual basic express 2010 console app

Check out some similar questions!

Random Numbers? [ 5 Answers ]

This has to be a difficult problem to solve so any input is greatly appreciated. Quick Overview: I play this online game (racing game) and the point of the game is to "guess" as close as possible to the "magic number". I am trying to figure out how to predict the next number in the "random"...

Something popped up on my screen about downloading a random antivirus program? [ 8 Answers ]

So of course being paranoid about viruses and malware, something had to come up to confirm all of my fears. Basically I went and checked my hotmail account. I didn't even open any emails or anything. All of a sudden my internet closes and a pop up box appears asking me if I want to install...

Random numbers , variable arrays [ 1 Answers ]

here is my problem To create a program that generates 7 random numbers display it in 7 labels (not repeat same number twice)and there a button if u click it picks out the highest number. Im a beginner so I need code.

Generating random numbers [ 11 Answers ]

Not gernating same number twice in a row

How do you wrie a program using that attatches the random numbers together [ 1 Answers ]

#include #include #include using namespace std; int main() { int I; srand( (int) time(NULL)); i = rand()%4; int num =

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.