Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flux089 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 12:02 PM
    Ask for help in java
    Hi guys can you help me on java.

I want to add some data on a jcombobox from mysql database.

I created 2 comboboxes.

After I retrieve the necessary data from the database it will automatically fill up the first combobox.

And then in the first combobox the user chooses the data he wants to, and that particular data selected by the user will automatically fill up the second jcombobox.

E.g (1st combobox) I select grade level 1 and on the (2nd combobox) the advisers on that particular grade will show. It will not show the advisers from other grade levels..

How can I do that.
    I am very noob. T_T
    Please help me.
    Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

About java [ 1 Answers ]

While using a predefined class we should import the packages like import java.io.*,but I have used the predefined class System.out.print without importing any package.. how is it possible.. and how does it works?

Why java? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw java is very popular language so I want know lot of information about java

Java Is used for [ 2 Answers ]

When I rest my pointer over a link, it diplays information about that link Is that Java at work? Why are there different Jav versions? Is Java compiled like C or interpeted like Basic? Is this contained in Internet Explorer? Thank You very much

By using vc++ or java? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to make image processing application.which programming language I should use? Either vc++ or java or anything else? Please guide me early.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.