Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eurogirl615 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 08:06 AM
    Bullied and cannot handle it
    Hi. For the past two years, I have been emotionally and physically bullied. The most recent thing was that soomebody dug their fingernails into my wrist. I told them to stop and they kept on doing it. The next day at school I walked in and the girl came oover to be and grabbed my OTHER wrist and dug her nails into it. I told my mom and she said to wait until she does it again and then tell the principal. Should I?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 08:10 AM
    You should be doing something about it now... more importantly, I can't see why this seems to be OK with your mother. Perhaps she would rather just ignore it so she doesn't have to have any confrontation... some parents are like this. My father was.

Anyway, you should talk to a guidance counselor at the very least. Physical harm like this is not acceptable.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 08:15 AM
    That is far worse then just being bullied, that is downright physical abuse! You must report this person.
    worried momma Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 11:56 PM
    If this is happening at school there are laws against being bullied or physically abused and you MUST GO TELL NOW>> DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER. Is your mom waiting for the girl to hit you up side the head with a brick or something?? GO SPEAK TO SOME ONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION. Also if this girl is doing it to you I bet she's doing it to someone else and IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS its like your allowing others to be bullied by this person. SO do yourself a big favor and go speak to someone in charge like the Principal or whom ever in the office or call school police that is what they are there for is to help people be safe while attending school. Talk to one of your teachers they have to by law report this type of behavior. PLEASE!! GET HELP!!
    Balarasara Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Hi,I think you should tell a parent or teacher to help you! Bullying is serious,I am a ten year old girl and I get bullied every Thursday when I go to my singing practice,Tell a parent or teacher NOW that you being abused and it will stop,also there IS a law against bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    That is far worse then just being bullied, that is downright physical abuse! You must report this person.
    I think she needs advice from a kid like me,I understand how she feels because I get bullied and I know what to do about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 04:32 PM
    You and your parents should have filed a police complaint on being assulted. You report it to the school at once, and if they have a resource officer reported to them.

Parents should be in the school office next morning demanding something be done
    loverd Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 03:26 AM
    Go to the gym and secretly become strong, if somebody ever does anything to you again it's self defense.
    Have a happy workout, you can do it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bullied [ 9 Answers ]

I was bullied for over 4 years at a small, all-girls secondary school and I had no friends. I had friends in year 7 and some of year 8 but from then onwards to year 11 I lost all my friends. I wandered whether it was me but I couldn't think of anything that would lead to everyone being nasty to me....

Being bullied [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 12 years of age and, I'm kind of fat and ugly. At school I am always getting bullied. I have put up with it for 7 years. I am now in year 7 and completely sick of it. It has come to the point where I want to harm them. And just recently I have started to want to harm myself, I would never do...

Being bullied? [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I've been bullied by this one kid verbally for the past 4 years or so.. last year I finally told an adult and the kid stopped, but recently after I received his aim name by accident he started calling me really harsh words like , gay, and . So I blocked him. Now I'm really confused cause I...

I was bullied and can't get over it! [ 22 Answers ]

So the he issue is that for years and years I was bullied…or verbally abused more like. At some point in my youth someone came up with a not so nice name which rimes with my name and the rest is history as they say. First it was just that name but it became more. I was blamed for things I didn’t...

View more questions Search