Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinacya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Western civilization
    What city was the center of literary poduction in the third and second centuries b.c.e
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2007, 07:07 AM
    There are several places that come to mind, can you give us more of a context as to what reference this has.

And of course if this is a homework question, you are free to tell us what or where you think it was and we can relate to it.

Understand in homework they are looking for the one answer your BOOK, says, not various discussions.

If you want a discussion of various cities, this is what you will get here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Western Civilization [ 1 Answers ]

What were some of the ways that classical Greece set a standard for the west? How did western philosophy evolve in Greece in the sixth century?

Western Civilization I [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking Western Civ I and the question is Trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society. Can someone please help.:confused:

Western [ 3 Answers ]

Any of you fans of western movies seen one from the 70's in which I think it's luke askew whose wife is raped in a barn right on the main street and he is shot; the wife eventually takes up with the attacker who kidnaps her and holds her hostage or something like that?

Western Civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking western civilization and the question asks to" trace the stages in transition from a nomadic to an agriculture society."

Western civilization [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 really hard questions that I need a lot of help on. I know there is a lot here but what ever help you can give me would be great! Thanks! Here they are: 1. What were the defining features of the Renaissance and how was it different from the preceding era of the middle ages? 2. Why...

View more questions Search