Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazy2michael Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Should social network sites be shut down
    Ever since fb came out nobody wants to meet face to face or talk on the phone they just want to use fb do you think they should be shut down
    NotAfraidEMO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 07:55 PM
    No, It A New Age Of Communication,Most People Have Got Out Of It Now Anyway... So Whatever...
    KatrinaLea8595 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2012, 04:17 PM
    No because that is the only way some people can get pictures of family or friends. My mom gets pictures of my niece from fb that's the only way she can..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 10, 2012, 01:04 AM
    Who is 'nobody?' I'm sorry if you have friends who don't want to get together with you, but 2/3 of a billion people and counting disagree with you.

I'm 65 years old. I have connected with people I haven't seen or heard from since childhood. I get to see pictures and hear about family who are far away. I can donate an organ or write my will. I can buy and sell. I play games on FB. I can see what people I know like, and who they like, and where they live. When you are older (I have a feeling you are young) and your friends and family move away, you will appreciate it more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orkut & most of the sites are blocked in uae, how can I open those sites [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open most of the sites, even the proxy sites

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

View more questions Search