Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportyyellow Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Painting a bath
    Can I paint my bath with anything other than the special bath paint - i.e.. tile paint?? /
    Sochling5 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyyellow
    can I paint my bath with anything other than the special bath paint - ie.tile paint ?????/
    Um. I don't think so, I'm looking into painting the tiles in my mom's bathroom and I read somewhere that you can't paint anything that gets wet a lot with tile paint... something about it has to be a special paint...

Read this...

Painting Over Ceramic Tile | DoItYourself.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting half bath to full bath [ 9 Answers ]

My question refers to a half bath we are in the planning stages of converting to a full bath in the basement. Currently our basement has a half bath with toilet and sink on one half of the basement. There is then a shower on the other side of the basement with the washer and dryer, about 30 feet...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

What causes new paint to peel of the wall

Cutting cement for plumbing 3/4 bath to full bath [ 3 Answers ]

We are currently in the middle of changing our basement 3/4 bath into a full bath. The bathroom is 5.5' by 13.5'. We want to put the sink where the shower was and put a tub/shower where the sink was. (because the space where the shower was is too small for a tub). The old sink drain is centered 4...

Painting [ 3 Answers ]

Can I apint on treated wood?

Painting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a painting that has paris etching society ny usa at the top and I believe the name is Diane Emmla Leconte. Can you tell me if she is a artist and if so how much is the painting worth?

View more questions Search