Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smb0125 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 07:29 AM
    I'm on the heavy side
    I'm a big girl but I'm not obese...
    It's kind of hard you know to get a makes attention... the only nice thing I have is boobs and a pretty face... but guys don't really pay attention to what you got.. it's more about what you don't have... yea I'm lacking in the but department!
    I've ben working out so I can feel better about myself and... so when I get with someone I won't outweigh them... its embarrassing
    Q: is it okay to feel like this.. I don't want his friends to make fun of him because he is with me!
    Stellaw Posts: 171, Reputation: -1

Apr 4, 2012, 08:52 AM
    It's normal. I guess.. for people who want to fall in love and be loved in return. And you sure lacks self--esteem. Don't worry, you still have your face and your boobs :) if your workout can add-up to your confidence then it's much better if you'll continue it. You will find the right guy someday.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Can I guess, Jr High or High School? Guys and things change a lot after you grow up.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Can I guess, Jr High or High School? Guys and things change a lot after you grow up.

HIgh school, doesn't know whether to ask someone to the prom - another thread: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...im-645873.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy bleeding with heavy blood clots after first time sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I had a sex when I was 22 years old.. It was my first time and we had a rough sex because it was not planned... It didn't hurt a lot but after I noticed some bleeding and after an hour the bleeding was so much heavy with heavy blood clots... Me and my boyfriend went to the hospital in...

Whirlpool side by side refrigerator side not cold model ed25dqxbn01 [ 1 Answers ]

The refrigerator side is very warm. The inside of the freezer is not iced up on the coils and is still making ice, although it seems a bit warmer than usual.

Heavy, drugged feeling in head/heavy eyelids [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone have any clue as to the heavy/full feeling I experience in the head. I feel like I've been drugged and want to close my eyes and sleep, although I'm not really tired. Is it a stress condition or something else ? I suffer from anxiety due to stress breakdown. Thanks so much...

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides [ 1 Answers ]

Side mirror switch works side to side and down but not up on both sides for plymouth voyager 1998

Light period for a few days then heavy heavy flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cycle came on very light which is unnormal. It was so light that it wasn't even flowwing, kind of just there, enough to be a nusaince. After a little tussle the other day it immedaitely started flowing heavy as it would any other menstratuion period. Can u expain this please. ...

View more questions Search