Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenntx30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 09:01 PM
    Water coming up through tile grout kitchen
    Live in Texas and after some rain and a few hot days, noticed a rug by oven was wet . Couldn't figure it out. Then felt the grout Nd it's wet it a small area? At the same time, water came out of a faucet in our guestroom sink? The same time. Slow drip got clothes wet that we never saw how it dripped because it didn't when we look at it? This same sink has had a slow leak under that we just sealed with plumbing taPe? Has anyone heard of this?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 4, 2012, 04:35 AM
    Sounds like you have several issues going on. Let's take the most urgent one first. The wet spot. Does this always happen when it rains? Pump or city water? Does the wet spot ever dry up or is it just getting biggter? Could this be a hidden leak? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I remove old, stained grout from my kitchen floor tile? [ 6 Answers ]

I am attempting to replace or clean old, stained kitchen floor tile grout. How can I easily remove the old grout?

Tile on kitchen countertop with no grout? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I will be installing 17" x 26" porcelain tiles on top of plywood to create my kitchen countertop. The seams will run perpendicular to the counter edge. My wife wants to have little or no spacing between them. The edges of the tiles are very smooth and straight, and mate up perfectly. ...

Water coming through grout [ 0 Answers ]

I have a finished basement & tile was placed on top of cement floor in laundry & bathroom-& every spring the grout gets wet--however the rest of the basement is carpeted & I have pulled up the carpeting in areas & no dampness or water also the furnace room is just cement & also no dampness----can I...

No hot water coming from kitchen mixer tap but there is cold water coming out. [ 3 Answers ]

It is -13c outside not sure if that has anything to do with my problem. This morning I turned on the hot water tap and nothing. Turned on the cold got some. It's a reasonably new mixer tap. The central heating has been on all night, the shower is working and so too is the downstairs WC hot water...

Can you grout tile using a special grout caulking gun? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy a special caulking gun that uses commercial tile grout? I have some 20" X 20" interior wall tile to grout and would like to avoid making a huge mess in my kitchen. This method, if available, would seem to be a good, clean solution. Ralph

View more questions Search