Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyrose26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Got hit right behind my ear--what do I do because the pain is unbearable
    Don't know what to do I got hit rite behind my ear and I feel like my ear drum is bleeding but I don't see any blood. What do I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 31, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Go to the ER.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 31, 2012, 02:26 PM
    Why is this a question? You go to the ER NOW!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UNBEARABLE PAIN with Intercourse--Bleeding Too [ 1 Answers ]

I am 55. I am a diabetic.( I take 1000mg. Of Metformin a day) I had a partial hysteroceomy(left my tubes and ovaries) when I was 28yrs.old. I haven't had sex for the past 8 years, until just recently. I have noticed some very light bleeding after intercourse but the worst problem is the pain! It...

For as long as I can remember I've suffered unbearable bouts of abdominal pain. [ 2 Answers ]

they use to happen once every couple of months then over time the gap in between the bouts of pain were getting closer together? In September of 2009 I was rushed to emergency department of my local hospital unable to walk, talk or basically breathe? I'm 6ft tall and weighed in at 95kgs I'm was...

Ear wax, ear pain? [ 2 Answers ]

Can excessive ear wax cause pain in the ear? I've been having pain in my right ear since yesterday I know the doc had said do some peroxide or something in my ears but I haven't done it yet, and now that I'm having this pain I don't know if I should put peroxide in my ears? I also have bad TMJ on...

Why do I have pain in gums after crown placement , pain becomes unbearable at night [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on painkillers from past 3-4 days.

Hit really hard in ear [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped in my left ear and right after I went to pop my ear and air blew out I had to swim and when I got in the pool my ear hurt so baad my hearing is a little more quiet in the ear I got hit on what do I do to fix it

View more questions Search