Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2012, 08:16 AM
    This girl with annoying boyfriend.
    So this girl I know has a horrible boyfriend that everyone, including me, hates. She seems nice and started to talk to me for a while. I got to know her, and I liked her, and it seemed she was into me as well. Recently she stops talking to me, and starts to act like she doesn't even know me at time. Then she goes and tells one of her friends that she is really into me. No idea how to approach this situation.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 27, 2012, 11:51 AM
    You leave her alone. While you may not like her boyfriend, he is her boyfriend. Their relationship is something they have to work for themselves.

If she does break up with him, don't immediately think about trying to date her. She will need time to heal and let go of the past relationship. Sliding from one relationship into another one ends up causing issues in the new one.

Accept that she may be backing off because she doesn't want to be tempted to cheat on her boyfriend or she may feel like having feelings for you is already cheating on him.

Live your life and allow her to live hers. Don't become her crutch for dealing with her current relationship. It isn't fair to you.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Check out these guidelines: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ip-463250.html

How old are you two? If she's ignoring you, then there's little you can do. You can't force the issue with her.
    seldaadam Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Apr 2, 2012, 03:42 PM
    You have to talk to her about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 2, 2012, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by seldaadam View Post
    you have to talk to her about it.
    To what end?

She has a boyfriend. Like him or not, that means that she's not available. Talking won't help. She has to decide what she wants, and seeing as she's still with her boyfriend she's made the choice that, for now, he's what she wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend's boyfriend is closer to me than my girl friend. [ 3 Answers ]

He admitted he likes me and loves me and compares me to his girlfriend. However, I don't want any relationship with him. I just want us to be best friends. And I want him to tell his GF (my friend) how close we are to each other. But that of course will be a big question to her, knowing I am not...

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

Annoying things my boyfriend and I fight about... [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend always wants to go bowling or play pool. I don't like these activities. And I think it would be really boring. Since I'm not good at pool or bowling while he is very good at them both. And it would only be me and him. I have no interest in learning to play pool or bowling (guess that...

View more questions Search