Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ndobregon3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Working at WorldWide Express
    Has anyone had any experience working at WorldWide express (DHL) and what is it like? Is it worth pursuing as a career?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 12:03 PM
    At least locally here all of the drivers are self employed, they own the fransise for the area. I have a friend who also owns two with Federal Express,and he loves it. He rents both of his out now, but he used to run one and rent the other

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook express [ 7 Answers ]

I got some virus that was sending me 3,000 e-mails a day all maildeamon and postmaster returned mail from all different addresses.. Anyway I ended up losing that address and my web site (both connected) and got a new address, but now can't get onto the internet on that lap top, so I wanted to...

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I am using outlook express6, with xp operating system. I formatted my system, and installed again xp o.s . So all mails are deleted, how can I retrieve my mails. I may not tick the option to leave a copy in the server. Help me...

Worldwide income [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am filing taxes as a resident and have a question About declaring my worldwide income. I have income from India from bank account and bonds interest And dividends from mutual funds. However in India dividends are not Taxable and bank interest below INR 12,000 is not taxable. Also...

View more questions Search