Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bnbcrown6889 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Medications
    My Dr. Put me on Indomethacin for my arthritis and now is having me take Ranitidine to protect my liver. I have been sick ever since I have been on the Ranitidine. I called the Dr. And he said I would get used to it. Well, I haven't. I heard about Milk Thistle and read about it. It also protects and keeps healthy your liver. Other meds I take are atenelol, diltiazem, bupropion, and triamt/hctz. Is there any reason I can't quit the Ranitidine and substitute the Milk Thistle. Thank you for listening...

Check out some similar questions!

Too many medications [ 1 Answers ]

I just wanted to post this article about the effects of taking too many different drugs at once. I think it's important for people to know about. Is Your Parent Over-Medicated? When Siri Carpenter suspected her mother's multiple prescriptions were causing memory loss, she discovered an...

Medications [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks

Too many medications! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm recovering from flu at the moment, having been in bed for over a week. My impacted wisdom tooth has become infected and a trip to the dentist on Tuesday left me with a course of antibiotics (Metronidazole). Now, the Metronidazole (I've only just started it) are making me vomit which to be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.