Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flyingginger18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 12:49 PM
    What do my dreams mean?
    I have been having loads of weird dreams recently, always where I am someone or something different, or pregnant.
    I have had many dreams where I am a man. I have been a fighter pilot in WW1 and WW2 and when I return home the women who look after me and fall in love with me are always girls that are close friends of mine, and no matter how hard I try I can't tell them who I really am.
    I had a dream recently where I became pregnant and each day was the equivalent of a month, but when I reached 9 days, I stayed that way for 9 months but I always wake up before the baby is born.
    I had a dream the other night where my parents had invented an amazing machine that could turn you into anyone or anything you wanted to be. I was at a party and someone turned me into a tiger. I couldn't seem to be able to turn myself back again but I didn't really mind. However, when people heard that there was a tiger at the party the zoo keepers were called and they tried to catch me, but I managed to hide in a toilet where I became a random very heavily pregnant woman!

I am quite a girly girl, still a virgin and have no particular feelings for or against tigers.. So what do these dreams mean?

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

HI wondering if you can help I'm 22weeks and my due date is may 4th 2011 and I've been having dreams for sometime. Last night was very sad I dreamed of my grandfather who has passed away 12 years ago the dream was that I was driving down the road and I seen him in the dark carrying a brown paper...

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

Dreams [ 8 Answers ]

There is this thing with my family with dreams and it happens all the time. Weird stuff too like being pulled to places and things... sometimes people. I don't know its weird. If I am about to be in a bad situation or walk into one I get this like wave that almost knocks me backward. I see...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.