Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lpope Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 05:34 PM
    How do I find a half sister,She was born around 1960 in I believe Alton Ill
    Sadly I do not know her name, or her mothers name>How could I find if he was listed as the father on a birth record?

Mar 27, 2012, 04:39 AM
    Long lost sister!
    Sadly I do not know her name, or her mothers name>How could I find if he( my dad)was listed as the father on a birth record? MY mother confirmed that my father had an affair in 1960 before I was born, I had a dream about this half sister 10 years after my dad passed away, My mom confirmed my dads secret affair,and that their was a girl born from this affair.. VERY MUCH TO MY Surprise! I do not know why I had this dream of reality! PLEASE HELP ME!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2012, 07:32 AM
    No, there is no way to find a child based on your father's name on the birth certificate.

Did your father support the child? If so there would be records.

Or did he walk away?

Mar 27, 2012, 10:24 AM
    YES< He did pay support to the mother, he was a good man.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Then there's no problem - who are the checks written to?

That makes things a LOT easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a half sister born to LaRoye Hunter in the 70's [ 1 Answers ]

My Father LaRoye Hunter was born in December 1950 in Tulsa Oklahoma had a child from an affair. Hes deceased and my brothers and I would like to find our sister. We know nothing except she would have been born in Tulsa in the late 60's or 70's. I have no name no age or any information other than...

How can I find help for chronically ill sister 1000 miles away? [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has RSD, causing chronic pain in her foot that keeps her from walking, and also has MS. Her husband is loving but is at a breaking point because of the emotional pressure he is under. Because of the MS, my sister has basically lost all friends, never goes out, and has alienated family. ...

Trying to find half sister born 6/3/1962 [ 6 Answers ]

Found out I possibly have a half sister born June 3,1962 @ littlerock ark airforce base

How do I find my half sister? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find my half sister who was born on fort wayne, ind at the lutheran hospital on sept 8, 1965. She was given up for adoption to the lutheran social services right after her birth.

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search