Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetjesusinme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Re. Christianity
    What is the effect of occultism and blood shedding to christianity? What are the manisfestation of these to the family nowaday? And how will you cut this cycle?:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Occultism and blood shedding is not part of Christianity, and it is not a manisfestation but at times a choice that some may make when they turn away from Christian beleifs.

And there is no "cycles" about this,
    sweetjesusinme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 09:22 PM
    Re. Christianity
    :) thank you fr chuck... my other question is, suppose a family member on the past committed such as these, occultism or blood shedding, and has not repented this yet, I just wanted to know if there are any manifestation of this in the family? And how thus this affect the next generation of the family? Thank you...
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Each person is responsible for his or her own sins. Each individual it is up to them whether they repent or not. As far as effecting the family. We effect each other, so of course these things will effect in the family one way or another but it will not be considered punishment or a curse because of what a different member of the family did.

Your welcome.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christianity against Astronomy? [ 21 Answers ]

I want to know why was christianity against astronomy?

Islam & Christianity [ 45 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and have been raised as an Arab-Christian. My father is Orthodox and my mother is Catholic. Both sides of my family are very old fashioned and strict. I am very conservative and have old fashion morals myself. All of my friends are Arabic, some of them being Christian and some...

Christianity [ 19 Answers ]

How has Christianity, a faith based on the teachings of one text (the Bible), divided into so many denominations?

Can this be reconciled with Christianity? [ 5 Answers ]

The murder trial of a Georgia couple accused of whipping, confining and then beating their son to death shines a spotlight on the child discipline practices of a controversial Brentwood church. Josef Smith, 8, died in 2003 on the day he was whipped with foot-long glue sticks, locked in a closet...

Different Types of Christianity? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea where I will be able to find a simple chart or table of some kind to see exactly what the differences are between the various types of Christianity, including Baptist, Evangelical, Methodist, Orthodox etc. I am a Christian but am intrigued as to see the exact...

View more questions Search