Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alfredderfla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 12:28 PM
    Kenmore ultra dishwasher
    My Kenmore ultra dishwash is stuck with the control locks on. I push and hold the No Heat Dry pad for 4 -8 seconds, the light blinks twice thaen stays on, and the dishwasher will not work. I tried unplugging the unit and let it sit for 6 hours hoping it would reset itself but that did not work either. An suggestions?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Look at: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/Kenmore%20Dishwasher_codes.docx
    Alfredderfla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2012, 03:04 AM
    I could not read the site.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2012, 07:22 AM
    Copy and paste link into address bar and download from link. When you click for browser to go to site a box will pop up asking you what you want to do with file; choose "Save" and file will download. It's easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra quiet dishwasher? [ 1 Answers ]

The air dry button is blinking? We can't get it to operate and won't stop blinking. Manual says that key is stuck, how do we unstick it?

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the guide for a Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher model # 665-15891-791. I just got it used and I know it is probably old, but still need to know how it works and the codes in case it stops. Thank

Kenmore ultra dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

The top spinning arm on my dishwasher is not getting enuf flow to spin the arm and wash the top dishes. I am not sure what to check. Can you help me? Thanks, Lisa

View more questions Search