Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brwneyedbabyx3x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 08:17 PM
    I broke up withn my b/f but I want him back
    Okay this might be a little strange because this is my first time on hear.
    Well. Okay I have like this kid for lieka 1-year and a half and he finally asked me out and of course I say yea.
    BUT 4 days later I brake up with him because he kissed me on the cheek and I got freeaked out. Because I have never kissed a guy so I was scared but idc no more and I want hime back what should I do?:confused: :( please reply I'm really confused on life.
    redneckchick Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Just tell him that he is your first and that if he is going to do anything tell him to ask you first next time... kissing is not so bad... just let him know that you are a little nerves and to take things slow... hope this helps...
    Ashes92 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brwneyedbabyx3x
    Okay this might be a little strange because this is my first time on hear.
    Well. okay i have like this kid for lieka 1-year and a half and he finally asked me out and of course i say yea.
    BUT 4 days later i brake up with him because he kissed me on the cheek and i got freeaked out. becuz i have never kissed a guy so i was scared but idc no more and i want hime back what should i do?:confused: :( please reply im really confused on life.
    I agree. Its normal to be freaked out and stuff but if you really want him back then go up to him and tell him you made a mistake and want him back.
    hopefully he'll understand and you guys will get back together. =]

like redneckchick said, tell him to take things slow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Broke [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my job and I'm broke need money can I get my money from my 401 k I only worked their 2 years and don't have any other 401 account?:( :confused:

Women: After you broke up with a guy, what brought you back? [ 10 Answers ]

LADIES!! Feel free to share your stories! You'd be amazed how useful your words may be in educating those that are breaking-up. This will be a helpful posting for men (and women) to read and reference. Listing your age might be helpful too - as relationships are different - at different stages of...

I broke up with my girlfriend [ 13 Answers ]

I don't know what my problem is but I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year. I love her and I think I'm in love with her so I don't know where we went wrong. I know that we both want different things in life. (i.e. family, kids, etc) She wanted to work things out but I didn't.. . why? Why? I...

View more questions Search