Ask
    Akamwire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2012, 03:43 AM
    CPU connecting to Laptop?
    I want to see things from my desktop computer on my laptop screen,
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 13, 2012, 03:45 AM
    You need to use a Remote desktop connection of some type.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

How to connect to cpu to laptop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a CPU where I kept my personal files. I don't have monitor now (Only CPU). Can you suggest me how to connect to my CPU through my laptop and get the data to my Laptop? (Both my laptop and CPU is having Windows XP OS). Thanks is adnvance.. :)

How to connect a laptop with a CPU [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a laptop with Windows Vista OS and a CPU (with out monitor). Windows 2003 and SAP XI is installed in the hard disk which is there in the CPU. I am not interested to buy a monitor now. I would like to connect the CPU to my laptop. Could you suggest me, how can I access the...

Can I use my laptop as a monitor for CPU unit? [ 3 Answers ]

My monitor died, and no funds to replace as of yet but I do have a laptop.is there a way of connecting my CPU unit to operate through my laptop and ,me using the laptop as my monitor?is there such a way ?id appreciate some help with this:)

View more questions Search