Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sourtherngirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Can anyone help explain?
    Me, my husband, my son, and my cousin have been getting these bumps that look like bug bites. We don't know what they are and are concerned. We have a cat and we thought it might be fleas but she has been treated. Can anyone please help me to find out what these bite looking things are?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Bed bugs, lice, rats, dust mites, allergies there are lots of possible explanations, try having your house fumigated
    Rachelrang Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Also I know that even though me and my friends are not related we Are all allergic to some fabric softener if you have switched reacintly for some reason I'd switch back to what you used before
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2012, 05:46 PM
    If your cat had fleas and was in the house, if you treated your cat, did you treat your house, the sofa or chairs or clothes or bedding can all be infected with them.
    Beardedsumo Posts: 28, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Member Discussions for this question? How odd.

Southerngirl, more information will get you better ideas as to the cause of your problems. Bed bugs will leave little brown pepper sized flakes behind. Fleas leave a puncture mark in the "bump." Allergies spread. Skin irritations are normally irregularly shaped. Mites tend to be localized in the house - living on one couch or in one type of fabric.

Investigate a little more and you'll be able to figure out where and when which will lead you to what.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain 2/5 * (32 y) = 16 [ 1 Answers ]

Please explain it, I'm not quite sure what to do.

How should I explain this? [ 14 Answers ]

So I've been with my girlfriend for four months now since Monday. But, we've been friends for over a year now and I have these really strong feelings for her. Like, I lost my affections for other's, I can't see myself with anyone else and I know this is odd but, I had this weird daydream of asking...

Can someone explain this to me? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so my question is about a girl. We met on a christian dating site quite some time ago and have webcammed before. So we know who each other are and stuff. But I don't know where exactly this stands and what she wants and stuff. Some more information then: 1. Today, we talked and she...

I can't explain this one. [ 1 Answers ]

This is terrific - Cessna's rigorous new water testing for the CJ... YouTube - Jet Airplane Crash In Water "You won't believe what happens"

View more questions Search