Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fusedlocks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Even out this tint
    I've colored my own hair for years but recently I wanted to dye my hair black after completing the at home hair color I found that my hair dyed very uneven this has happened to me in the past and had to have my hair stripped and re-dyed however this time around I was hoping I could fix it myself with a better quality toner or just have a salon re-dye it but not have to strip it again since I want my hair black and only about 30%is a dark brwn color What is the best way to fix this problem?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 19, 2007, 03:53 PM
    When you dye your hair, you have to make sure your hair is completely and evenly saturated. After you apply the color, use a comb to help spread the dye through your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair tint [ 1 Answers ]

Have dyed black hair, original colour dark brown and have VERY resistant grey.Use Clairol professional black with 10 vol. peroxide. For years the colour has been running out of my hair,staining my clothes with black streaks, all this happening even after 4 weeks of not colouring. So, figuring the...

Auto window tint [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove old damaged window tinting, strippers don't seem to work, I don't want to damage rear demister wiring on rear screen... tkank you... Billyjoe...

View more questions Search