Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markey_boy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 10:02 PM
    ?I have Drug n Alcohol test on Monday morning, Can I drink beer on Friday and Sat nig
    I have Drug n Alcohol test on Monday morning, Can I drink beer on Friday and Sat night... I normaly drink 3 beer on fri and sat night which is extra dry platinum which contains 6.5 % in 345 ml bottel... will it affet me on Monday...

Check out some similar questions!

If I drink this upcoming Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test on Monday? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really leaning towards just not drinking (which sucks considering it's the holidays), but I'm curious as to if I were to be randomly tested on Monday, and I drank on Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test? I don't want to violate my probation but I was told I would fail if I drank at all,...

I drank 18 16oz of beer up to Sat. Nightwill it show up on a urine test Friday mornin [ 15 Answers ]

I drank 18 16oz of beer by Saturday night this past weekend. I am a female and about 177 pounds and have been drinking plenty of water. Is there a certain enzyme that can indicate you have drank alcohol up to 6 days and if so am I going to pass a urine test first thing Friday morning?

Drug test on Monday? (today is friday) [ 1 Answers ]

Today was my last day of probation/counseling. When you graduate, they give you a certificate. I signed my release papers today (friday) but she said she had to send the certificate to her boss to see if she typed it up right and I took a drug test today (supposedly the last one). And she told me...

Dr. Bill. EtG tests with no thyroid. 1 drink Friday, test Monday. [ 0 Answers ]

Dr. Bill, does synthroid replacement hormone act as well as a normal metabolism. My TSH is normal and I had 1 glass of one Friday night with dinner o ver at 10 and have a test Monday at 4 PM. Does drinking water all weekend help?

If I drink sat night 8 beers will it be out of my urine by Monday morning? [ 3 Answers ]

Will it be out of my urine Monday morning

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.