Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    W3NDiS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 01:10 AM
    Any best skin whitening treatment I can use to lighten my tone?
    I am an Afro-American living in Botswana, Southern Africa. I Moved here with my family when I was 5 years old. When I was born, I had an averagely fair complexion. However, it is quite hot here, & overtime my tone became much much darker. I would like help to lighten my skin, not extremely, but somewhat considerably, be it naturally or with cream agents. Heck pills would be cool to, anything & please don't be afraid to speak your mind, or make suggestions. Open-mindedness is always welcome :) Thanks in advance
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Mar 7, 2012, 04:32 AM
    Try using bleach, though make sure it suits your skin and doesn't have any adverse effect. You might also want to try natural tan removers like tomato juice. Just make sure you stay out of sun, and if you must be out in sun apply loads of sunscreen...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

Nivea skin whitening body lotion (or any of their whitening range) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello all I came across this product on the net and from some of the commercial ads have seen on You Tube, it is geared towards the Asian community, hence is not very popular among Africans and Caribbeans community, very popular in Asia - including Vietnam and Thailand. Please share your...

I have uneven skin tone with oily skin and dark patch [ 6 Answers ]

My skin tone is uneven. I have dark spots on my forehead, center of nose and around my chin which makes me look very dull. I even hasitate to take my snaps because they looks so bad. Also my skin is oily as pimples occur on my face frequently. Here is my one pic. Can anyone help me with accurate...

Lighten skin tone [ 2 Answers ]

What product do celebrities use to lighten their skin effectively

View more questions Search