Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greentop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 05:04 PM
    Can I go green with my white hair for St. Patrick's Day and then go back to white lox
    I'm a 68YO with pure white lox and I'm tossing around ideas for goin' green on St. Paddy's Day.
    smart72 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2012, 05:57 PM
    Yes, you should buy greeen fudge and put it through your hair :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Colouring white hair brown without going green or brassy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client with very white hair. How can I colour her hair to a smokey colour or a brown colour without turning it green or brassy?

How to get the yellow hair back to white after it has been bleached [ 1 Answers ]

I naturally have white hair. I have colored and dyed it for the 20 years . I have bleached it bring out the white hair but, it is about 20% yellow. How can I get it to become white? Should I now frost it? Thanks

White corrosion on shower head and green hair [ 5 Answers ]

I moved into a brand new house 5 months ago. The shower heads are getting a severe bulid-up of white corrosion and my blond hair is turning green. The plumbers and water softener guys say it is an electrical problem. The electrician has tested the copper pipes for voltage and doesn't see any. I...

White siding turning green, what is it? [ 3 Answers ]

I've noticed that the side of my white house is getting green. Is this mold? How do I fix this? We've alonly lived her 4 years and this is the first year that we noticed it. I also have a white picket fence around my backyard. Part of the fence has started to turn green too. Any help would be...

White/green fuzz [ 7 Answers ]

Ive just had my tonsils taken out (Thursday) and I am in pain far beyond what I had imagined. The back of my throat looks like raw meat and is covered in white/green fuzz that looks like mold. All I have been given is pain killers that are not srong enough. Is this normal?

View more questions Search