Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amp12181993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 01:33 AM
    Ask nurse free online?
    The area between my inner lips (labia minor) is swollen, very red, and very itchy. I have not had sex, there is no discharge and I had just had Mirena placed in 5 days ago.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse for free online? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30wks pregnant I just donated blood will that harm my baby

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nephew whom has recently been dignosed with MRSA.. He is still in the hos[ital being treated.. We have done some research in order to properly deal with this. What we can't find is how to treat the children's room and other things around the house such as kids toys, t.v's pretty much...

Ask a nurse online free? [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and my Right big toe was completely numb - I still can't feel it - I have a history of gout - could this be the cause?

Online ask a nurse free? [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with a boil like thing under my right nipple and I'm an idiot and poped it... I have been at work all day but put a tissue over it, I just got home removed the tissue and a creamy discharge is gushing out... It's stopped now and is oozing see through stuff :(( what do I do?...

Ask a nurse online for free? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been allot where there are blood clots the size of my finger nail and I have to change my pad ever two hours what should I do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.