Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willbrowning81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2012, 02:38 PM
    How to pass a alcohol test?
    I didn't drink for two two an half days. I ate good drank a lot of water juices some other clensing drink and always take a multivitemen.then had my mouth swabed.will my alcohol show up and will it show a lot or a little and can I say I just brushed and rinsed with scope which I do every day see I chew a lot of snuff,my weight is 180.I have a good imune system so what r my odds?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 3, 2012, 02:45 PM
    How to pass? Don't drink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can someone pass an alcohol urine test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had several drinks (around 8-10) 17 hours ago and just found out I have to take a urine test for alcohol tomorrow. What are some ways to pass that?

How to pass urine alcohol test [ 12 Answers ]

I had a few drinks of whiskey and coke Sunday evening last drink was around 10 pm. I am having a urine test done Wednesday around 5 pm. It is the ETG/ETS test. Will I pass?

How do I pass an EtG alcohol test? [ 8 Answers ]

I drank last and really regret it because I am not suppose to be drinking, but I found out today that I have to take an EtG test in the morning, and am wondering if anyone knows from experience how to pass it? I am not going to drink anymore because it is not worth this much stress, but I am moving...

View more questions Search